View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 AM  
JR_GraphicDesign
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Go waste your time somewhere else...

You're the first person I have ever worked for that has done nothing but complain and bitch about every little thing. Every time I try finding a solution to your budget needs you just shoot it away and complain I'm scamming you. You don't even give me the chance to work with you and fix it, all you keep talking about is you're scamming me you're scamming me, etc etc.

Please, when your partner learns how to speak proper English and can articulate exactly what he wants and how he wants it I'm sure he won't run into so many problems from the other designers. I'm not the first person that has alerted me about Homemade-Voyeurs lack of professionalism and incompetence when it comes to getting design work done.

In the future I would warn other designers not to work with Homemade-Voyeurs because of the non stop problems he has.
Click for GFY Portfolio Thread

ICQ#493157815

------
Taking on new clients, don't hesitate to contact us for any of your adult graphic design needs.
JR_GraphicDesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote