View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:43 AM  
JR_GraphicDesign
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I don't have time to waste on someone like you honestly. You have no idea what you want, when I give you what you want, your not happy. You are lost my friend, you don't know your left from your right. You cant speak English, so sorry if I cant understand MORE THAN HALF THE CONVERSATION we have. I came up with a solution for you, you do not want it, not my problem anymore. I will not spend my whole entire day just bashing someone... like you... I have real work to attend to and clients who know what they want and can appreciate MY DESIGN work and not some copy and paste like you wanted... So stop wasting your time and everyone else time for your mishap. Sorry for the inconvenience we had, but my solution still stands. You do not want to work with me anymore, NO PROBLEM. I have real business men and women waiting for real work and my real design talent. So before you spend half your day bashing someone, you should look at yourself first and see where the problem lies.
Click for GFY Portfolio Thread

ICQ#493157815

------
Taking on new clients, don't hesitate to contact us for any of your adult graphic design needs.
JR_GraphicDesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote