View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:14 PM  
FShoppe

Industry Role:
Quote:
I have a part time post gig over at Paramount on Melrose. Just passed a buddy of mine your links to the Star Trek stuff. Lets just say if Gene were alive he'd split your ass on a pike. Now a 500$ an hour lawyer will do it.
Hello EriktheRabbit,

Thank you for passing on that information to Paramount. They will find nothing of the sort hosted on our system since those files have long been removed.

It really astounds me that our proactive work to remove copyright content is not only being ignored, but actually being used in some futile attempt to threaten us.

Not all, but most of you have made me feel very unwelcome. I have tried to come here and cooperate with you all. Links that were found active and breached out TOS were promptly removed. Instead of acknowledging this, most of you just continue to bash and make unfounded comments of us being pirates, profiting from piracy, being 'pathetic' and simply spreading lies to suit your 'cause'.

Congratulations to you all. You have successfully driven us out of the forum and this forum will no longer be a channel for us to accept take down requests.

If any of you find your content being distributed using our system, please send us an E-Mail at [email protected]. At the very least, our cooperation in this forum should show that your E-Mails will not go ignored and files will be removed promptly, regardless of your opinion towards us or our business model.

If you, or anyone else fails to report links to us, then there really is nothing we can do.

AK, since I will not be contacting using this forum any further, please know you are offered full read access to our list of files. Should you find any content that you deem 'copyright infringing', you can request for the uploaders information. Each file is attached to a user ID. What you will not be able to do is see user information unless you can show the files are indeed copyright infringing.

We are happy to extend this offer to any anti-piracy group.

We will take your advice AK and place a clear 'File not found' message for deleted/non-existent files.

For the record, you allegations of being complicit in engaging in sharing copyright files is rejected, as is your allegations of us profiting from copyright material, even when the files do not exist on our servers.

Thank you all for your consideration.
FShoppe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook