View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:04 AM  
GrantMercury
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hammer View Post
You do realize that they have thousands of employee's all paying taxes from money earned from working at their company right? What if they just said fuck it and closed shop, or moved out of country, Then how bad would that hurt the economy?
Closed shop? That's funny. Kind of like Bill O'reilly said he'd retire if his taxes went up?

Quote:
Apparently Bill O'Reilly is terribly upset that President Obama might want to raise his taxes on capital gains, so much so that he actually threatened that he and his ilk of fellow investors who potentially could be taxed higher on their "sweat equity" might "pack it in"
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...y-pack-it-if-h

I guess that makes sense. Bill would rather make nothing than make 3% less than he is now. And what would we ever do without him?

Companies moving out of the country? Think they want to lose the government contracts? I'm not worried.

I'm disturbed by the whole mindset that we need to suck the cocks of the rich. I see it more and more. It's weak.

Better suck their cocks or the rich won't "give us jobs".

Better suck their cocks or the rich will just leave.

Better give em all the tax breaks and regulation rollbacks they want...or they'll send us to our rooms without dinner.

Fuck that. Stop fearing the rich. From 1950 - 1963 the top tax rate was 91 fucking %. Was there a mass exodus of the wealthy then?

GrantMercury is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote