View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:23 AM  
FShoppe

Industry Role:
Quote:
You've posted a site search string, not proof of a terrible accusation you should be banned.
The point I am trying to make is that what appears on your page, on YOUR website can be directly manipulated by what is entered in the URL.

If you want to claim we are hosting certain material, and use the file name as evidence, you need only to do the same thing. You made a big point earlier over how we make money over pirated material. Where is your proof of that? Should you too be banned?

You made a point that you saw the file name and therefore was evidence enough condoning sharing copyright material. But as I have already demonstrated earlier, you can make the file name appear to be almost anything you want to suite your needs. It doesn't mean the file is, or has ever been hosted.

And you have failed to address the point where you directly benefit from copyright infringer as you accept monetary support on your own site as a result of other people's actions.

You live in a bit of a fantasy world my friend. You have no evidence to show we host masses of copyright material. You boast you can find thousands of active links. I doubt you can find thousands, much less ACTIVE ones.

We don't make money from sharing files. You say we do. Prove it.

We don't promote/reward sharing files. You say we do. Prove it!

The only evidence you have provided were inactive dead links. But you think we should do more to make it obvious a file cannot be downloaded? What is more obvious than NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE?

You say we are able to monetize the inactive download links. We can't! So prove that we do if you can.

You know jack-all. You have no idea how many users we have, how many files are stored, how many downloads we get, or how much money we turn over. You like to lie and say you know a lot, and so on and so forth, but the reality is, you know jack all. And I, my friend, am just a guy who has far too much time on his hands, and am here to help set the record straight.

You should be banned for all your baseless accusations. For posting links that show that I have been telling the truth all along but claiming it supports your ridiculous BS. You should be sued by your donors for promising to take action to take down copyright material, when all you really do is just make noise and achieve nothing but hurt innocent businesses.

Despite my many appeals for those opposed to piracy to REPORT piracy, NO ONE has actually done anything to get those resolved. We, on the other hand have actively removed content we know is infringing. That's more, I suspect, than you've ever managed to take down! So perhaps you should tell all your supporters you're a lieing theiveing no good pirate piggy backer making money from donations while doing NOTHING to resolve the issue!

Last edited by FShoppe; 09-07-2012 at 09:25 AM..
FShoppe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook