View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:20 AM  
FShoppe

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hundreds of dollars worth of commercial training packages for just 25 cents a file. I bet the rights holders love this.
And you know this is copyright how? How are we supposed to know it is copyright? Take your word for it?

Quote:
You don't store email addresses and payment details?
We store E-Mail addresses and merchant IDs.

Quote:
If your site comes crashing down, it's a way to make money. Nothing lasts forever.
And why would it come crashing down? We are still waiting for it to go up

Quote:
It looks like you can't take money.
And why would that be? Because Paypal top up is no longer available? We can still take payment via the micro payment system and our users in China can still top up through 99Bill.

Quote:
FileShoppe, why are you complaining about Stop File Lockers if it has had no impact on you ?
Because you are a liar? I don't care about file lockers, particularly ones that make their money through subscriptions service giving access to copyright material.

We arn't going to start a campaign to support illegal file sharing. That being said, I wonder how many innocent websites and other hosts have been affected by this campaign. Clearly you have no regard for them. And why should you care about all the collateral damage? It doesn't affect you right?

Perhaps I am here to fight for the little guy? Perhaps I'm speaking up for those without a voice? Who have no say? You fight for the big and rich right? So maybe the small and poor need some representation too?

Just a thought.
FShoppe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook