View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:40 AM  
FShoppe

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Your site was targeted because you host infringing content, your site will continue to be targeted while you host infringing content. Your site will also be targeted while you actively recruit up loaders through support sites such as WJuntion and until you implement a policy prohibiting links on piracy forums , blogs and indexes.

You are not a legitimate business , you proactively enable piracy using the methods described above.

I know you thought your Carrot arrangement was pretty clever , sorry it didnt turn out that way.

We've actually already struck another blow to your operation which you don't know about yet, some things take time.
Hello AdultKing,

Would you care to enlighten us by providing us some links where copyright material can be downloaded?

Regarding the recruitment of loaders, WJunction is not an exclusively engaged in illicit activities. Not to mention, many web hosts (forget file hosts) advertise and promote their services there. They also have a number of representatives from respected legitimate payment gateways such as 2CO.

We have never solicited the use of our service to share copyright material, and we do not encourage it as is evident by the fact we DO NOT offer a reward program for sharing. We have no PPD or PPS and we have a clear take down procedure and E-Mail address of which to use. In the 14 months of opperation, we have received a total of 0 (yes ZERO) take down requests, because we are NOT used for file sharing. And why would we be used for file sharing? There's no reward for such use!

And what 'Carrot arrangement' do you speak of exactly? And what other blow do speak of? Contacting paypal to report unrelated payapl accounts perhaps?

Finally, in my E-Mail to you a few days ago, I offered you, and organizations that fight your cause, a system to remove content yourselves. We would be happy to authorize anti-piracy organizations and large copyright holders a facility to simply login and remove content.

Your allegations are baseless. We have no interest in file sharing. We make no money from it, and encourage no one to do so. We only make money from sales of files.

Finally, you have completely failed to address the questions regarding CarrotPay. What file host uses CarrotPay? Can you name one (and not us). I would bet you didn't even bother contacting them to query our account, or anyone else account (assuming there are any file hosts using them). File hosts sign up to paypal, 2co, and other merchant gateways all the time. Do you target all the gateways? I believe with paypal you contact them first do you not? Or are you hell bent on taking them down also?
FShoppe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook