View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:20 AM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon View Post
Actually, the heart of my opinion is, I can't stand to see you telling these webmasters here, that you're really making a difference, and doing anything besides sending an email to paypal, after your extensive research with your special tools and software. All you're doing is causing a slight disturbance in their processing, which lasts about a week or 2 until they get new processing.

Also, can't really stand that you do ANYTHING to try to gain more credibility and virtual kudos from most of these asshat sheep in this thread. And, I can't stand that you keep posting that you're killing filelockers. I have yet to see one that you actually did 'kill'. You have filereactor on your stopfilelockers site, like if you were the reason they shutdown. They were already shutting down prior to your reporting to paypal.

But being you have most of these people fooled that your efforts are making a difference, I guess I'll just stay quiet from now on and let you Paul Markham and Robbie 'collaborate' on who to target next. Be sure not to divulge any info on your methods. You don't do that in public.

But good job killing file lockers! You are just about as powerful as the US government! And all it took was an email to paypal. What happened to all those 'arrests' that were supposed to come to the filelockers with CP on them?

Anyway, I promise I'll try my hardest to keep out of your self glorifying thread.
apologies.
Seriously, why do you care? Why do you give the slightest fuck what someone else is doing if it doesn't affect you? You say it's AK's hypocrisy - why on earth would you write paragraph after paragraph to call out someone you've never met, who posts on an internet forum, who is doing nothing that even remotely affects you, on the earth shattering matter of his hypocrisy? I can understand that people have different POVs, and that yours may be a genuine case of not liking what you personally perceive as hypocrisy, but to to just repeat over and over and over and over your personal distate? We get it. We get notjoe. We get Franck. To continually piss the same stream in here over and over and over and over just makes you look like fucking douches, however honest your principles and intentions.

That is honestly the dumbest fucking thing I've seen all year. One man's mission to save GFY from hypocrisy! Jesus fuckin' christ... and I thought markham led a waste of an existence
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook