View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:20 AM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotAlpha View Post
I was just curious as to how rapidgator has managed to become more 'untouchable' than other hosts. Much larger hosts have had their paypal accounts closed, so it'd be interesting to know what RG has done to avoid the same result.
Rapidgator got terminated by Paypal several months ago. They now proccess cc payments through the billing company Adyen.com, and they're the only file locker client of this company (at least I haven't seen them processing for other file lockers). So they're big, and they're the only client, and thier billing company is from the Netherlands which is notorious for harboring infringements. That makes things way more difficult to handle, but it's still only the matter of time anyway.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook