View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:34 AM  
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
Once again, Then why are you bothering with link shortening services? They are not a file locker are they?

I've stopped surfing ThePirateBay.

I have no doubt that the project costs a heap of money. So, let me ask you this. Since you don't the resources to go after ALL piracy related sites what made you go after the file lockers first? Do you believe they've had the biggest impact on the the market which you operate in, namely adult?

It's not that I want you to tackle tubes. To be honest, I really couldn't give a shit. You can kill all the file lockers, link shortening, image hosts you want. What I have a problem with is that 1) you are full of double standards. One minute anyone who is profiting off the traffic generate from piracy is bad, non-legitimate, and deserves everything they get but then you say how others who profit off the traffic of piracy aren't so bad.

You went from saying :

to saying:

Make up your fucking mind already. Stop imposing double standards and stop being a hypocrite. Either ALL businesses who profit off traffic generated by piracy are illegitimate or not they're not. I guess I am the only one who sees an issue with your double standards and free pass for adult affiliate programs who make money off traffic generated by piracy vs non-adult sites who make money off the traffic generated from piracy.
this is because only adultking has double standards. CopyControl doesent. CopyControl is not adultking. Don't you know this? They are a separate entity. LOL. And the only reply DWB can say to anyone who questions AK is, 'what's the matter, you lost your paypal you uploadmonkey' is because DWB can't get AK's cock out of his mouth long enough to read all of the double standards posted here, and on SFL. That's what living in thailand and partying with ladyboy's does to you. Fact of the matter is, AK can blur the facts by letting paypal know his 'extensive' research only returned illegal files from XYZ host. he couldn't find any legal files. So this means that all files on XYZ host must be illegal. This has to be a fact, because AK did exhaustive research with his fulltime staff at CopyControl. In fact, AK cannot find any LEGAL files, because usually people who post their backups and private documents do not share said files, on public boards, and thus will not be indexed in google, or any indexing sites.

He does not have any real strategy when combating these sites, he found a flaw in paypal, and is using it. Bottom line.

I remember when he first started this campaign and it was about CP on filelocker sites, and I was all for it. But now, he's going after link shortening service's and such. Just ridiculous. he's trying to grasp as much attention as he can get from this thread, no matter what it takes.
krylon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook