View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:24 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
Taken from AK's site. Does that mean all adult affiliate programs who advertise on tube sites are far from legitimate businesses? So, i will ask my question yet again. Why are you limiting your targets to file lockers and not affiliate programs that advertise on tube sites?
Because the project is STOP FILE LOCKERS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
I'm curious which category an affiliate program that advertises on a tube site falls in to? Affiliate programs advertise on tube sites all the time. By HIS definition they're "FAR FROM LEGITIMATE".
Again, the project is STOP FILE LOCKERS.

What have you done lately to curb piracy Notjoe ?

You may not realize this, but this project has cost a whole heap of cash to run. It's expensive in time, money and resources. If we widened our scope to include all forms of piracy we just couldn't do it. Therefore a choice had to be made and the choice, made 54 days ago was to start with File Lockers.

If you want us to tackle tubes then stump up with the cash to employ some staff, legal support, research, co-ordination with rights holders and we'll get right on to it. No ? Don't have the cash or did you think all we do costs nothing ?
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook