View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 PM  
alf6300
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Male performers in the Prague area!

Hey guys
I am looking for male performers in the Prague (CR) area. If you know anywone who would fit the profile, I'd be grateful for a contact!
here's an ideal profile:

- Living in the Prague area.
- English native speaker, or close to native. Preferably non-Czech native speaker*
- Good looking. His face will not appear on camera (we shoot mainly POV), but we need someone who can turn girls on
- Some technical understanding of how shootings work / a "feeling for the camera".
- Great personality, superior education, sense of humor, natural seductiveness.
- Having a lot of time at hand / always be flexible when called on short notice.
- 100% reliable. He will always have to show up on time.
- Cheap. He should want to shoot mainly not for the money, but for the fun of it.
- Ideally, he should also have a big cock :-) Even more importantly, he gotta keep it hard, preferably without any artificial aid.

I know our expectations are high, possibly unreasonably high - but hey, we are looking for the best!

*I like Czech native speakers, but it spoils the "natural feeling" when talking in English to Czech girls.