View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:13 AM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeiz View Post
what I'm saying is no matter how hard he tries it's the only matter of his personal effort
people posting here and attending shows have no clue about the effort of such kind and values other than money. just people full of shit looking to make some money

most of you guys posting in this thread contribute nothing to the industry. even if some do it's still not that in-depth effort. everyone has his own pond and doesn't really care what happens outside of it besides some bullshit drama

this industry is full of shame and there's still no limit. so you better shut your whining fuck up and let the man do his job
it's a grass roots movement. Best thing to do is let the man march in quiet. We'll just keep hitting him with donations when he needs it. No need to get all the big guys involved. They are shady as shit, & are not friends of the industry.
ds
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook