View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 06:36 PM  
JackieRose

Industry Role:
sad but true with the welfare people, I raised 4 kids by myself, and have done just about every job out there, worked at a rally's restaurant, MANY warehouses doing many different jobs so I'm trained in all aspects of warehouse work, i drive a fork lift, cherry picker, you name it I can drive it. But at first when my kids were little I needed extra help and applied for food stamps and housing and got it while going to college and working. And now that I'm older and all my kids are grown and out of the house i don't need to work we run a business online and the olman' doesn't want me to work outside the house. WHICH, is fine by me. After what I have done throughout my life to raise my kids I deserve a little me time. At some point I may go back out in the working world But at this point we live pretty comfortable so there is no need for it. But the help I got while my kids were young i appreciated and I also paid back into the system by working. The sad part is NOW, i see ALOT of young girls getting pregnant in my area and gong straight on welfare, but don't do anything to better themselves. It's pretty sad. The kids nowadays just don't have that drive that we did 20 years ago.