View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterk View Post
7% increase just from the file lockers that have been shut down so far? that's fantastic since there hasn't been many that has been shut down. some lost paypal, got paypal again, lost paypal, switched to another company. but few have been shut down completely. at this pace if ak can shut down all file lockers your sales should go up 300%. it would be like 1999 all over.
I wouldn't begin to assume that the shutting down of payment processors on the filelockers AK has gotten so far is directly responsible for my sales increase.

But I do think that everything he is doing is having a "ripple effect". And yes...if this leads to ALL pirate sites losing processing (file lockers, illegit tubes, file share sites, pirate forums, etc., etc.) then it will indeed be great sales for me again.

I made the most money in my life in 2007....far more than I made in the 90's and early 2000's (and I made a LOT back then too).
My money grew every year exponentially...until 2008 when piracy went into overdrive.

So yeah, I could EASILY get back to 1999 levels...and maybe within a couple of years get back to my 2007 levels again (around a million and a half dollars in net profit).