View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 04:49 PM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by campimp View Post
While I believe that it is still way too early for paysite owners to be making any judgement on whether or not this will help their business, I do hope you are right. However, I think it will take a sustained increase over several months before anyone notices any real difference.

Regardless... it is encouraging to see your sales go up... coincidence? maybe... but I look forward to you coming back in 3 months to say sales have continued to rise

since my business is pure cam affiliation, I am not sure any of this makes any difference to me, but I honestly believe that just the act of getting surfers to start spending on anything will help get them spending on everything... cams included
I think the reality of the situation is, an entire generation of would be consumers have been conditioned NOT to pay for things. So until that mindset is changed, and it eventually may be, it will be a long road ahead. The important thing is progress is being made.

What I know for sure is, if they can't find your content on the tubes and can't find it in the lockers, you have a really good chance of them paying for it if you have a unique product.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook