View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:09 PM  
spazlabz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeHugeMovies View Post
Are you being sarcastic? To live in that area is pretty damn expensive. Plus you will probably have a suit hoovering over you telling you how to do your job.
Nope, not being sarcastic at all. I have no idea what this position pays but I would assume they understand the cost of living there as well as anyone else and the pay would be in line with what it costs. As for having a suit hovering I would expect the professionals over at Hustler to be better than that. I am sure there'd be a lot of reports and meetings to keep track of what's being done and that the person who fills this position is, in fact, doing what theyre paid to do...but I don't think that is extraordinairey for any business.

Their requirements seem pretty detailed and whoever gets the job won't need any 'telling' on how to do that it. At least not if they are honest during the interview process.
spazlabz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote