View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 10:58 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Can you explain to me how their bot misses the banned words on piracy sites please.
As someone said, piracy sites have nothing in home page really. I remember I had one model nicknamed "lolita" on a previous cam site, then ccbill busted to remove lolita word, I wondered as nowhere that word was there but their bot scanned when this damn lolita nicknamed model was online, then I let her change nickname.

I see that cards do not want you to bill for sex with non-humand of any kind, not just usual dogs and horses:

"depicting or describing sex with animals or any non-humans (aliens, fantasy creatures etc). These restrictions include suggestive content, and cartoons/ animations."
I assume sex with zombie or ghost, even if fictional, is not billable due to the clausole no necrophilia... a ghost is dead anyway.

I suspect those sites with lord of the rings or world of warcraft fake sex may not be billable. What about zombie sex? I seen a few they got ccbill I think. Not to talk of those anime with tentacle stuff (aliens or ghosts they rape anyway = forced sex, even if a cartoon).

So it woudl be fun a file locker lose the biller because had some sex word of warcraft mod or screencap

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook