View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:02 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
I think it was the biller (such as epoch, ccbill, etc.) that reviewed this, not Visa / MC people. I have the impression VISA / MC delegates this review to lots middlemens, and have no clue themselves.
MC uses a bot to seach for keywords and terms. And they are real fucking anal about it.

They had shut off processing on me with my Zombaio account because they found where I had written "Then he FORCED Claudia Marie to orgasm"

Their bot saw the word "forced" and flagged me. They didn't bother to take the word in context at all. If you use the word "forced" in ANY way...MC will shut down processing.

The third party biller (Zombaio) didn't even know that MC had done that until I contacted them over some people writing me at support wondering why they suddenly couldn't use their MasterCard to join.

Zombaio had to get with MC after I removed the word "forced" and changed it to "made her have an orgasm" and then they re-reviewed the site (meaning they ran the bot over it again) and turned my processing back on.

So make no mistake..it's NOT the third party billers. It's the credit card companies themselves...and when they shut you down, you are screwed.