View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:44 PM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatterMaster View Post
LW standard reply. Don't send them a DMCA.
Thanks but I was not going to DMCA leaseweb - I'll send it to paypal instead.

I've been through this game many times with LW and know it's a dead end. They're scammers. Although they're not that bad as Ecatel, they're still scammers - for each take down they'll suck alot of your time hoping you'll just get tired and leave them alone stealing from you and making money of off your work by means of selling their hosting services to the hordes of scamming "clients", the likes of oron and extabit. And of course no matter how many DMCAs they get, they'll never terminate the repeat offender. Such a ridiculous thought would simply never ever even cross their minds, I'm pretty damn sure of that

But I never noticed before that they use paypal to sell their hosting services. But since they do, as you just pointed out, that opens up new possibilities - paypal is their registered DMCA agent and they must respond to our take down notice, and get those links either removed or terminate leaseweb. Furthermore, after recieving 10K of such notices from different copyright holders, they must terminate leaseweb anyway because they're confirmed repeat offender. That's what paypal is doing now for filehosts, why leaseweb should be any different?

So we have the whole new game plan now, to harass leaseweb through paypal. And I like it

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook