View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:43 PM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
That is just jaw-dropping.

Not only do they profit (BIG TIME) from stolen work...then they have the balls to have a lawyer get involved? lol!

These fucks are just completely delusional. THEY break the billing processors TOS and then want a lawyer to stop you from pointing that out.

I hope that they ALL end up in prison where they belong. Fucking parasites.
Where this road leads, is going to take a whole lot more than a couple of grand carry this torch for "the industry".

I hope AK has found a host who believe in this cause, because it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. You are fucking with people making millions off this business. Right now they probably see him as a piss ant buzzing around causing a lot of ruckus and getting virtual high fives. I would bet they are just waiting for him to give up the one man crusade.

Wait until he actually starts knocking out some of the big boys in the space. I hope AK has a battle hardened DDoS hosting company standing behind him. Although that is not the worst of it to come. There will be death threats against his family, people will be trying to track him down personally, and so on and so forth. I am not talking posting some bullshit on a blog. I mean calling his fucking house.

We have seen similar nutjobs on GFY do this sort of shit after being banned, or because of some personal vendetta. Now imagine some stranger is actually taking away your golden goose paying you millions of dollars per month. Do you not believe there will be legal (and other) retributions?

It's going to cost a lot more time and money that $3k before it's over. I wish AK the best on his journey...

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Barefootsies; 07-11-2012 at 07:46 PM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook