View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:10 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
I should be having a nap. However on the issues above.

1hostclick.com is being dealt with but for legal reasons I can't go into details yet.

On funding, hold that thought for a bit as I have an announcement to make later tonight, just waiting on some paperwork to be delivered for me to sign before I can do so.

On the Phoenix sites, the ones that keep coming back with new Paypal accounts, we have worked out a way to deal with them, just waiting on news from Paypal.

I've been in phone and email contact with Paypal today and we're going to streamline the reporting process by giving Paypal access (well real time reporting anyway) to the collaboration system we are going to use. On that front it's in testing now and I *hope* it will be ready to invite people into on Friday morning.

There's been a lot happening over the past 24 hours that will ensure the long term continuation of Stop File Lockers and follow on projects beyond that. One thing that I can say is that as a result, I will be working full time on this indefinitely. So my initial 3 month commitment is now indefinite and will remain as long as it takes to build an autonomous organization to fight piracy and protect the industry.

I'll be back in a few hours.

Last edited by AdultKing; 07-11-2012 at 02:16 AM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook