View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:48 PM  
DarkJedi
No Refunds Issued.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I'd like to keep the Blog for the Stop File Lockers project, I don't see any other type of website helping in any way. Are you saying the design is crap ? If so it's Thesis on Wordpress so we could skin it if someone wanted to have a go at it.
It's not crap, but like someone else mentioned, it's confusing and "hard to follow".

You could make a well designed, professional looking site (mainstream crowd would take it more serious) with all the info on the project, and have a link to blog section with all the current updates.

Currently:

- The screnshots are pointless because they are too small to read.
- Too many posts and they are too long to read through.
- Too many random links all over.
- Personally for me, it's easier to get the info from this thread than from the blog.

IMO, the first thing that people should see when they get to the website is a description of what's it all about, what are you doing, how you are doing it, people behind it, what you've managed to accomplish so far, the response you are getting, etc. The updates could be done in the same blog-style through a link from the main page.

Last edited by DarkJedi; 07-10-2012 at 07:58 PM..
DarkJedi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook