View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:54 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
for adultking.
Firstly, well done on DF and uploading.com nobody can say that's not rather impressive. If you had anything to do with mediafire then that is more than rather impressive.

2 questions

1. why is dropbox not on the hit list? can you explain the criteria that allows them to get off the hook? They have a ton of illegal material including cp and it is getting shared. They do not reward uploaders but then neither did mediafire. Is rapidshare off the radar too like dropbox? You listed drop box as a legitimate business on your website at the very start, what makes them any different to mediafire??

2. When/if you kill all the lockers off. Do you intend next to start with applying pressure to tubes to kick the full scenes they have no right to publish for free that cause such damage to the adult industry in general. Torrents, irc etc are nothing next to tubes full of full scenes, i hope that tubes are next on the list.
I am sorry I cannot provide the answers you want as the questions relate to our strategies and I do not discuss our strategies or targets prior to reporting that we have dealt with them unless there is a need to do so for strategic reasons.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook