View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 03:44 AM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
Time would be better spent taking down the sites which violate IP/Copyright law rather than taking down a site with no violations just so you can +1 your stats.
Lol show us just one such site that has an affiliate program and is not used to sell absurd amounts of copyrighted works. Even those filehosts that do not have an affiliate program, such as Rapidshare, are still full of stolen shit and selling of premium accounts to download that shit fast is their primary source of income. While those file hosts that have an affiliate program, I cannot even fathom which one of them could be even remotedly considered legit.

It's all theory about those legit filelockers. Show us just one REAL example of such legit file locker with an affiliate program, and I'm sure AK will make a point of not targetting it, and he'll also make sure to never say he's after ALL of them again. Until you show us real example(s) it's all theory and basically typical pro-piracy rant about not stepping over the "freedoms" and not targetting "legit" sites. None of us have ever seen such a legit filhosting site with an affiliate program in our entire lifespan, that's why AK and the rest of us are saying that we're after all of them. But if you can prove us wrong and show real examples, and post proof to show those sites are indeed legit, I'm sure AK will be happy to exclude them from the hit list. Neither he or any one of us is here to spend time on nothing and going after the sites that are legit and do not hurt our business in the least bit.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Last edited by Nautilus; 07-09-2012 at 03:51 AM..
Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook