View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 03:14 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
This is the first thread in GFY since a few years that delivers some effect in the real world, including a ddos to gfy itself. We do live cams only so not feeling direct advantage, but as a guy said, often girls are very upset thet their neighbours in russia or romania can download recordings of their private by easy file sharing search of their nickname. In fact we block access to girl own country, but a recording can be re-posted anywhere...

Now I wonder, we got this ongoing situation:

1) old and new file lockers continuously setup biller accounts
2) billers does not figure themselves the accounts are to be closed, they need detailed reports
3) No any final user of file lockers will reports the file locker to the biller, since the users want file lockers to be up and full of files...
4) No any content provider (except the guys who sued oron and now AdultKing) it was able to produce a report to a biller good enough so biller drops the account.
5) No any content provider was told or teached how to do reports same as AdultKing

Result it is, file lockers will have no billers as long as AdultKing it is working daily on this. As soon as AdultKing suspends the activity for some time, the file lockers business will return same easy as before.
The system it would be more stable if AdultKing capabilities and procedures it was mirrored i.e. copied to some other peoples, like nosed or raid disks. This also distributes the threats, no more have to hire 1 killer for 1 person in 1 place, but dozens killers for dozens people in dozen countries.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook