View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:46 AM  
Gozarian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
Content owners, would you rather send DMCAs to 100s of sites, or just a few?

I'd rather centralize and compartmentalize piracy so I can knock out what I have to do faster, instead of chasing down resellers and tons of little piss ant sites.
Perfectly summed up DWB.
I will readily admit that our group doesn't have tons of content but when cam girls are your primary business and they go ballistic when they discover their private shows all over the place it is more than time consuming to file DMCA notices with a gazillion whipper snappers. Very few physical cam studios bother to accommodate their models' desires but we strive to be different and protect our models; we even been known to help models working in other facilities (a few in in other countries) get their private shows removed. In the long run we think we will gain - more employees, happier employees, they know we are different and other real studios will look like idiots when they tell models the stuff is impossible to remove.

The effort led by AdultKing, ripping these ass pimples a new asshole, allows us to concentrate on recruiting, training and model conversion.

Gozarian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook