View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:10 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
Well, i care nothing about your desire for my ban.

You choose B - WHY??

It makes no sense at all, infact i hate B the most. I'd rather some poor indians have some of it if their share is only going to go to a huge company that has already caused so much damage.

The fact you support this even though you know it to be fucked up is a insane thing to say.

It is much easier to smash a bunch of little players than one big one. Since when they are big they make the rules and act for themselves only there efforts are obviously in sync because they act for 1 interest only.

These little shits act individually have no coordinated efforts and don't get to make the rules.

The reason the big players dont like these litlte shits is cos it's gradually eating them away the only way possible to take them down a peg or two.

Your reasoning is not something i can follow. I do not dislike you but i do think you should stfu about me getting banned just because i don't agree with letting a 1000lb gorilla turn into 2000lb gorilla like you obviously do.
I choose B because no matter what you do, Manwin still exists. They win either way and they have set themselves up in a position to come out on top. So I choose to have LESS pirates, even if it means it's partially (or even fully) funded by another pirate.

To choose A means you want more pirates. Because Manwin will not be going anywhere. So AK can either take their money to help kill off some of the other pirates, and Manwin wins. Or he doesn't take their money, and Manwin wins. Like I said, I'm for whatever option gets the job done and gets rid of the most pirates. That choice is B.

And you KNOW we're in a serious quagmire for me to choose to stand by Manwin when it comes to fighting piracy. But that's the position we are in.

In regards to it being easier to deal with all the little shits, you are wrong. I've been dealing with the little shits for years, and it's whack a mole. You take a large one down and all the little ones get their traffic and customers. So you have to get rid of the little guys first, and that is what AK is going, which is something none of us have been able to do before in such numbers. It also hones his skills to be better at taking on larger ones.

He is not a shill for anyone. If anyone is a shill, it is the organization the industry has been pumping money into for years with no return on their investment. Target them if you want to fuck with someone, but leave AK, he is making real progress, even if you are unable to see the large picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
Why should i be banned for telling truth? I care not about sugar coating this for you to read.
No one should ever be banned for telling the truth. But the truth is not what you are telling, and you're trying to derail and discredit AK.

Start your own thread about it if you must. Open it to a new debate. But intentionally fucking with AK and these threads is just the wrong thing to do.

If you are trying to cause problems for the only guy who is making ANY real progress against piracy, then you should be banned. If you want to have an intelligent conversation like the rest of us, please do so. But your posts in this thread are not very helpful or positive, and it seems you are set on trying to harm AK's efforts.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook