View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:48 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
We're readying for a big week this week as we have a larger number of sites ready to target and just waiting for normal business hours to resume to get the processors going on their own investigations based on the information we supply.
I'll be stocking your cooler with Gatorade. Looking forward to another week of Hurricane AK47.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
I wrote that before seeing the Settlement letters and I agree that pretending that Oron is legit as part of settlement is completely wrong and unethical and bad; it is wrong on so many levels and if I were a judge I would be very skeptical of CF's intentions, as that is very troll like behavior.
That's where I'm at on this as well. Everyone has a right to settle for anything they want, but flat out lying to your own industry on behalf of a site that is involved in blatant illegal activity, looks really bad for Mr. Fisher, and as you said, his true intentions.

I had him pegged as one of the good guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
Really???? and yet the are the number 1 recommended host at planetsuzy???

trust me if they were really doing these things they would not be there.

They either all have to go or forget about it all. Can't create special rules for the big ones i'm afraid. They need to lose their billing like the rest.

No excuses for not taking these big ones out or the entire excercise is pointless, even if they did bring in some measures like this they soon get slack when the spot light is not on them any longer.

This still only works for the dmca files that are discovered and reported. That is probably around 20% or less.
Relax, hot pants.

You're turning into another troll with all of your negative posts about AK's efforts. Please participate in a positive manner or pipe down. AK has a plan, and while I may be incorrect in thinking this, I am pretty sure he's not going to tell you what it is. So why don't you stop busting his balls and let him do what he has set out to do. Every minute he has to reply to one of your negative posts is a minute that could be used against the lockers, perhaps even used against some of the big ones you are crying about.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook