View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:10 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
@LongDongSilver. As you are obviously doing nothing yourself, stop criticizing those who are. It's been repeated over and over that we have a methodology and are following it. You are just fishing to find out, on behalf of who knows who, what we're targeting and why. Sorry dude, you are on the outside of this industry - never even heard of you before this thread - until you're on the inside then fuck off with your long rants and stupidity.

@EveryoneElse: As for donors, some people have made significant donations, I thank them, others have made smaller donations and I thank them too. Even just a word of support in this thread is enough to keep this alive.

As I have said, we're setting up a collaboration system so more people can get involved, easily report sites, help us prioritize targets, develop new strategies, manage take downs and fix phoenix sites that pop up with the same or a new processor.

Different people will have different levels of access, so we can keep top level strategy secure, people will be able to participate in their own and shared workspaces and full reporting will be available.

Initially it is invite only and some people have already offered to help, more will be needed so if you're interested fill the contact form out on www.stopfilelockers.com

We're readying for a big week this week as we have a larger number of sites ready to target and just waiting for normal business hours to resume to get the processors going on their own investigations based on the information we supply.

If file lockers thought this last week was unpleasant then next week will be pure hell for some of them

Thanks to all for the support and thanks to trolls like LongDongSilver for further motivating me. If his aim is to derail things then he's having the total opposite effect.

[As for the question of how sites get Paypal or other payment systems back the answer is simple, they just set up a new account with changed or false details. These will be killed instantly on Monday]

Last edited by AdultKing; 07-07-2012 at 09:11 AM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook