View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:24 AM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Hows it all going guys, I just had a great dinner and some time out from all of this.

I'd like to thank Nathan/Fabian for a very generous donation to the cause and his kind words of support for what is being done.

Seems FileRose.com have switched to another Paypal account, I'm investigating it now.
these kind words.....let me have a guess...

"here is some more cash (0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the money i make from illegal files in one day) to take out my competition.. i want every last drop of traffic and you are just the moron i need to help me with that.... by the way reach under and stroke my balls whilst i push it deep in like that....thats better good boy.

the cause??????????? what is this cause?????? take down all of his sites that would be the best thing he can do for the cause i'm interested in. His cause is 'his cause' nothing more that is blindingly obvious to anyone.

Filerose?????????.... yeah quick can't let that one survive that's killing the industry. You are a shill for these big tube owners i can see this clearly now.

Thanking the flabby pest whom has nearly taken every drop of adult traffic through the use of illegal scenes playing all over his tubes and running after some nothing site.???

That fat turd owes me 700 bucks, i literally smashed my laptop into pieces after watching his keynote speech.

We didn't want to remove all the illegal full scenes from our tubes because the traffic would just go elsewhere" and then we could not profit from it

SO WE KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF ILLEGAL FULLS SCENES THAT WE COULD REMOVE AT ONCE....BUT WE WILL NOT DO IT. EVEN FILE LOCKERS CANT GET AWAY WITH SAYING THIS KIND OF SHIT.

i then expected all hell to break loose on the video... what happen next ...nothing a bunch of quivering fucking pussies sitting there being told i am choosing to butt rape you because it benefits me - so there eat shit suckers.

You are thanking the person that said that AK where are your fucking high morals now??? you total moronic fool. You would love to be a bro, your boasting about being part of this old school tie network is just the sort of thing a bro wanna be would say.

AK --- you are the either the most fucking stupid deluded tool on this planet else a shill for these tube owners. There are only 2 possibilities.

You HATE the owners of these tiny file lockers and thank the person whom has gained most from ripping other adult sites and webmasters off on this board. You have a bunch of fucking morons following you but i will not be one of them i will continue to post here with the real the real issue, this is a red herring thread to the real issues. I LOVE filelockers compared to tubes, i fucking enjoy the fact entire brazzers site rips can be found on there. If every file locker just did brazzers site rips i would have posters of file lockers logos on my bedroom walls.

People on here are gutless and moronic. Flabian and the bro's run this show, 90% on this thread are probably in their pockets.

I will not be sit here and watch the biggest culprits of copyright theft get thanked and other get on their high horse about shitty little filelockers i don't care at all that people here want to shut me up talking about tubes. I will mention them at every opportunity and insist focus upon the largest lockers cos i know these ppl will only be running those ones at the very top. File fucking rose is not one of them.

In fact any large filelocker you don't put on your site is probably one they own.

I challenge one person here to tell me that flabian and the huge tube network he runs has done less damage that fucking file rose or any other fucking file locker.

I will not praise him for helping at all. I assumed him or some other person of this ilk would be behind this entire thing anyway.

AK i was hoping to give you some kind of break , your initial self important bullshit annoyed me but then i though perhaps you had some high moral code to go with that so perhaps you were not so bad. Now with your latest post i see you have no moral code and are what i first thought, either a total self important moron or a shill for the tube bro's.

I will not let you use these people for others selfish gain. I will try to wake them up at every opportunity. I care not that they will hate me for it.

I'm sorry for my language but seriously there is something very strange and wrong with the way ppl think in this place.

Last edited by longdongsilver; 07-07-2012 at 08:31 AM..
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook