View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:39 AM  
FoxtrotAlpha

Industry Role:
So I just got here and read most of this thread.

I do despise almost every file host for one reason, they fund pirates and knowingly do this to survive.

However, GFY owns filesonic and uploading? Did I understand correctly? This makes me question if adultking is going to even target uploading (filesonic isn't used anyway).

I have strong connections in the filehost industry (ironic considering I hate most of them) and I can tell you now, every single one of them is shitting bricks.

They're in a state of panic, trying to cover up every last piece of evidence that they have affiliate programs and pay uploaders. So you're doing a great job at taking them down, they appear to be dropping like flies.

Though they will simply be replaced until you take down one of the big hosts, I suggest you put all effort into targeting a single large host rather than many small hosts.

P.S. I shouldn't have called it an industry, none of them are professional enough to even be classed as businesses.

Last edited by FoxtrotAlpha; 07-07-2012 at 07:42 AM..
FoxtrotAlpha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook