View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:10 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozarian View Post
I fired up the wayback machine and mysteriously stuff that was there 3 months ago is now gone. Someone has been making serious efforts to clean their trail.
I've noticed that too. LOTS of them are covering their tracks right now. They thought they were untouchable before. Now they see they are not, it's clean up time, and fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozarian View Post
Buy a few shares and attend the annual meeting of your favorite processor enabling ip infringement. The WSJ and mainstream press would run out of ink talking about shareholder complaints of these companies profiting from illegal content, cp and bestiality.
I have a sneaking suspicion it's too late for that. Mainstream media already knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SUSPECTED !!!!!!!!!

The big tube owners were already linked before to owning some of the huge file lockers. That news was all hushed up and forgotten about.
The big tube owners run the adult industry in full. They simply want to crush out the small file lockers and other large ones they don't own. Hence driving the last of the traffic they don't control directly under their control.
Thus why you have not seen one large company step in to thank any anti-piracy efforts or support them. They only want you to join their system so they can in turn profit off you even more.

Any of them not associated with piracy (not many) should at the very least be thanking AK or sending a small donation to help it continue so that larger lockers can be handled. But that isn't happening. Gee, wonder why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
These little shitty small filelockers are cannon fodder. Nothing more.. 100% include uploading.com as number 1 target now we've found out this out. I detest this manipulation it fucking stinks. Take that one down asap.

Nothing in the alexa 1000 has been taken out yet. The giant ones that would make any real difference are getting more powerful by the day now and you all think something is actually happening other than what your masters want to happen????

Let's do some research into who is really behind these giant lockers and focus on the ones that are trying to manipulate this entire game.

Pour everything into uploading.com and DF, filefactory, everyone that is an accepted filehost on this planetsuzy board. Those are the ones taking some sales.

These people have accumulated all this wealth by raping the industry and now have bought everything up even the networks and boards that are meant to be places real adult webmasters can meet, discuss and read about things that benefit the industry as a whole.

It pisses me off when people are posting in this thread when they have played a large part in this rape and pillage. Knowing that secretly they are fucking laughing at us.
Give it time man. Like I said, it's only been a week, and it's only one guy. This is going to take time.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook