View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:46 AM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS-17 View Post
OMG! This is huge!

I talked to a few friends and found out that Vasillis is an employee of Alex XE (owner of the Webazilla), who also lives in Cyprus. Uploading.com is hosted there.

So, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like owner of AVN and GFY also owns one of the major file sharing sites? Can it be true?

AdultKing - what happened to Uploading.com PayPal? It looks like they still have it but hid it pretty well. Can you comment on this?

So what, major players in our industry are the very people behind the file lockers?

Then it begins to look a lot like we, honest to God webmasters are being used by the captains of industry in a plot to eliminate competition to let them run a couple of huge "surviving" file lockers! Can it be true?

All this begins to smell bad and when it smells bad, it usually is bad.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SUSPECTED !!!!!!!!!

The big tube owners were already linked before to owning some of the huge file lockers. That news was all hushed up and forgotten about.
The big tube owners run the adult industry in full. They simply want to crush out the small file lockers and other large ones they don't own. Hence driving the last of the traffic they don't control directly under their control.

These little shitty small filelockers are cannon fodder. Nothing more.. 100% include uploading.com as number 1 target now we've found out this out. I detest this manipulation it fucking stinks. Take that one down asap.

Nothing in the alexa 1000 has been taken out yet. The giant ones that would make any real difference are getting more powerful by the day now and you all think something is actually happening other than what your masters want to happen????

Paypal need to be bitch slapped here, they will take down sites not making them huge rev in 1 day for having illegal files, but leave the large ones in place. That is totally unacceptable and totally unproductive because these users all just go to the larger ones.

Let's do some research into who is really behind these giant lockers and focus on the ones that are trying to manipulate this entire game.

Pour everything into uploading.com and DF, filefactory, everyone that is an accepted filehost on this planetsuzy board. Those are the ones taking some sales.

These people have accumulated all this wealth by raping the industry and now have bought everything up even the networks and boards that are meant to be places real adult webmasters can meet, discuss and read about things that benefit the industry as a whole.

It pisses me off when people are posting in this thread when they have played a large part in this rape and pillage. Knowing that secretly they are fucking laughing at us.

Last edited by longdongsilver; 07-07-2012 at 05:57 AM..
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook