View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdongsilver View Post
DF is on the radar for ak now so i would put full resources into that one, that will show there is some hope to getting rid of these lockers.
You assume there is no plan and that because DP isn't closed today that there is nothing being done.

Give the guy a fucking break, he's only been at this for one week. And within that week he has been a wrecking machine who has exceeded all expectations. And he has 3 more confirmed months to go, possibly more now that he is putting a team together to expedite some of the process.

I am confident that if these sites, no matter how big or small, do not change how they operate, and are dirty, they will be dealt with accordingly. But unlike a screaming child who needs his milk right this second, I understand some things take time. And when banks, paypal, visa, and master card are involved, it takes meetings, legal council, a lot of investigating, and more time.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook