View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:00 AM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthecrack View Post
I told you you'd be eating crow.
onthecrack??

What are you talking about? Just visited depositfiles and tested it out.

1. their paypal is working fine
2. they seem to have introduced extra billing options?

The other big ones seem to be working totally fine too??

How did bitshare come back?? how can you lose PP and then get it back??

When the biggest have fallen then get back to me with some crow on the menu. Until then stfu.

If they are all there in 6 months working as usual then you will get used to the notion that the big players get to do wtf they want whilst the medium to small people get crushed out. This is true in the real world and on gfy.

I get that starting with the little easy targets is good fun and seems to deliver some satisfaction, and perhaps you can set some precedents. The danger is that i guess all the traffic just flocks to the biggest ones and makes them even more of a money mine for paypal and less reason incentive close them down than ever. Also they are preparing and opening new billing options.

Fine, yes i understand it may take longer to take some of the larger ones down, but don't start with the eating crow shit until something has happened to one of them.

DF is on the radar for ak now so i would put full resources into that one, that will show there is some hope to getting rid of these lockers.
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook