Old 07-07-2012, 04:18 AM  
AGS-17
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
Oh I know

I broke a story on it

http://www.mikesouth.com/avn/avn-own...ing-site-6046/

Theo has since denied that Vasillis is anything more than just a name for paperwork for many companies but the question that remains is why is the real owner hiding behind vasillis if this is the case? But lets not derail this thread.
OMG! This is huge!

I talked to a few friends and found out that Vasillis is an employee of Alex XE (owner of the Webazilla), who also lives in Cyprus. Uploading.com is hosted there.

So, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like owner of AVN and GFY also owns one of the major file sharing sites? Can it be true?

AdultKing - what happened to Uploading.com PayPal? It looks like they still have it but hid it pretty well. Can you comment on this?

So what, major players in our industry are the very people behind the file lockers?

Then it begins to look a lot like we, honest to God webmasters are being used by the captains of industry in a plot to eliminate competition to let them run a couple of huge "surviving" file lockers! Can it be true?

All this begins to smell bad and when it smells bad, it usually is bad.
AGS-17 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook