View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:15 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
Corbin Fisher is a business and they have to operate like a business just like you in your biz. They will settle if it is in their interest to do so. Don't criticize them for it or expect that they should have to spend all that time and money to protect your business interests. Better to thank them for providing a road map that will make it cheaper and easier for anyone else that wants to follow a similar course of action.

Edit: Although the lying to act like Oron is legit going forward does sound very lame indeed.
Exactly. If Corbin Fisher start tracing the addresses of the uploaders, the letters can be churned out all day long. No whining about an IP address, they have IP, Email and Bank Details, maybe more. The payback will be huge. This will send a warning shot to all uploaders that the file lockers will sell your ass down the river to save their.

Rinse and Repeat. Is all that's required here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
i understand lawsuits, i come from a family of lawyers and judges but this is disappointing - my hope was that for once a copyright owner would put a foot on the neck of one of these thieving bastards and show no mercy, no settlement, take it the distance with a judge deciding in their favor and bankrupting Oron into oblivion.
I believe you are a content owner who has had his content pirated. you now know the name of the lawyer who can do this. So I expect your suit will be the next to hit the news.

If not don't criticise others for doing what they do with their money.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook