View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:07 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenigo View Post
Here's what kinda made me scratch my head; Lying makes no difference. You are either facilitating piracy, or you aren't. There's no gray area there.

Since when is a pirate company going to come right out and say "you know, we pride ourselves on our honesty and being completely forthcoming to everyone accusing us of intellectual property infringement that could end up costing us millions... and you're right, we have been paying for uploads and charging for access. When we went into this business, we knew DMCA compliance would not be possible if we actually wanted to make money hand over fist... What is the name we should write on the check?"

I would never expect that to happen. I don't know how lying changes anything.
Fisher lying for Oron is facilitating piracy. We all know that Oron will lie their asses off, as does every other pirate. So I don't care what Oron has to say. But I honestly didn't expect that from Corbin Fisher. I held him in a higher regard, but I was mistaken it seems.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook