View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:05 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Hey everyone, I just read through everything.

For the Aussie that's turned up, these blokes haven't been properly rogered by me yet, wait til I get really pissed off then i'll go as feral as Mark Latham in a taxi! Cheers mate, it is hard work but it's worthwhile.

To the AVN criticisms, to be fair AVN contacted me overnight and we're speaking on Monday.

To the ideas Mr Peabody has about methods, let's talk about those later

To the absolute dirt bags hopping on ICQ with veiled threats and who keep sending me hate emails, don't you realize that pissed off Aussies don't back down ? If you were a bit nicer and cut with the threats then I might try and reason with you.

Two thing file lockers need to realize.

1. Clean up your act and I'll work with you. I'm reasonable, the industry is reasonable but you have to take efforts to clean up your business. If you are honest about doing so then you have nothing to fear about us. We will even help you do it!

2. Keep pissing me off and I will find all the real evidence there is and report to authorities, post to public for all to see and ensure you never run a file locker again (I don't care how big your fucking company is). Got that ?

Gozarian summed it up nicely, us Aussies are thick skinned bastards who when go on a mission, will complete it to the very end. It's part of our spirit. The Eureka Stockade, Gallipoli, The Kokoda trail, the list goes on. We're fighters and I've woken up really pissed off this morning, so file lockers, do the right thing or watch out.

Also a little note, you might get me but you can't get all the people helping me, the volunteers, the staff, the contributors, the methods, the reports, the credit card processors action, the work of Paypal, the list goes on and on. So just fucking back off or i'll go from nuclear to thermonuclear.

right. Good Morning chaps. I feel much better now, who's up for a morning cuppa! ?

Last edited by AdultKing; 07-06-2012 at 05:06 PM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook