View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:29 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJedi View Post
Hey, you should make a section on the main page of your site that lists URLs of all shut down filelockers.
I know you have individual blog posts for each, but a list of all URLs in one place would be cool to have.
That's same what I suggested before, just a list of file lockers with their biller status, it can be just a plan html page edited by hand if db takes more time.

Also the following it may be useful (or scary) for surfers to know, so you may print somewhere:

"Oron will assist Liberty in identification and civil prosecution of any parties who have been using Oron to distribute Liberty?s copyrighted material, including but not be limited to, full disclosure of IP addresses, banking information, emails and any other information that may assist in Liberty in such prosecution."

All of the file lockers have this in the TOS (we will send to authorities your Ip if you upload bad stuff) but no one really believes it. Now if people is let aware that file lockers really send their name and bank to police, it may be less likely people will use credit card there.

Other note about tube being more a damage than file lockers. Someone here forgot the torrents. I have no specific data, but I am prety sure if all file lockers are shut down at same time, people will download on torrent sites, and these live from advertising (like tubes), not being paid with paypal or visa or mastercard.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook