View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:34 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
Dammit you're now going to have alot of unwanted attention from the pro-piracy crowds. They can also try to undermine your efforts by sending thousands of surfers angry that they're about to lose their beloved freebies, to call Paypal and to send them letters. They can set thousands, probably even hunderds of thousands people to action. Pro-piracy crowd is huge and vocal.

That was one of the reasons I wanted the bigger sites to appear later in the watch list at your site - just the other day I made a bet with my buddy that the moment Depositfiles article will appear on your site, the defamation article will appear at TorretFreak. Guess what, I won... They're predictable as fuck.
I agreed to the article at the request of TorrentFreak. As for defamation, truth is a defence to defamation proceedings in Australia. I feel safe from legal action as all posts to the blog have been checked by good lawyers before publication.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook