View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:51 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
I knew I would be criticized for taking donations.

Comment on blog

Quote:
hmm. I dont know why your are trying so hard to take credit for paypal’s actions. paypal has been closing filehosting accounts for months and since 1st July they have added new policies for working with filehosting and are putting this sort of sites on hold till they cooperate ! but seeing you trying so hard to take credit for paypal action and claiming you are the one shutting them down is so ridiculous and low. and now that i see you are gathering money from this i know what this is all about. your action is not different that those filelockers and you too are a thief that is carefully coordinating your post with paypal action and steal credit for them claiming its your doing ^^ . now you are gathering money from this and then ran away with it . quite the clever charlatan you are ! remove that fund gathering and ppl may believe you ! if you truly have Sponsers and this is a big operation then why do you need money from people. who are you trying to fool ??
http://stopfilelockers.com/deposit-f...der-they-fall/
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook