View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:29 AM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
For the haters who say we're not going after the big boys, I know of one large site we have worked hard on which is now pending Paypal termination however until all processes are complete I can't share the news. Even the site owners don't know it yet.

When we say large do we mean alexa top 100 large, 500 large or 1000 large?

Great if it is true.

If you can put the name of this site here now, and it gets terminated in very short order, i will start to believe you are 0.013% as important as you believe you are. Or if you can place the name of the filelocker here at any time before it is actually announced anywhere else then nobody will be able to doubt you have some influence.

Answer this one question clearly.

Are you claiming that paypal discusses with you details regarding other paypal account holders accounts. ? Yes or NO ?

These are standard questions and requests, you have no reason not to answer them if you are for real.

If you refuse to answer for any reason then surely most must see that you are a unable to substantiate any of your claims made so far.

Simply give some small token of proof to back up your grand claims.

for topbotch -stand up comedian

You are the troll, you offer nothing new for conversation or thought.
You follow, you kiss ass and your remarks are of the lowest order of reason.
I would be ashamed to have you on my side in any form of debate.

To all those telling me to go start my own stopthetubes thread, i would but since there are many started daily and everyone seems to be in here chasing this idea of shutting down some alexa top 1trillion file sharing sites it would be a fruitless exercise.
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook