View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 05:09 AM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I'm happy to be convinced otherwise.
+1 for the fund raising campaign. You do what is important for all of us, and we should bear the costs with you. Yes pirates will try to use it as an excuse to compromise your cause and efforts, but so what? They've been trying to use every excuse possible so far, not excluding your very own name, does that mean you're going to change it too to make them happy? Even if you do, they're not going to be happy, I assure you because it's not your name which is the reason why they're pissed off.

What pirates do or say should be disregarded completely - they're in permanent denial of everything that may hurt their ability to make a buck of off other people's stolen property. Argueing with them if futile. We all know what those donations will be used for, and that is the only thing that matters. What pirates have to say on this is irrelevant.

And one more thing - please add paxum as a donation option. If you do not have an account there yet, I'm pretty sure RuthB will be more than happy to assist you to get one within the shortest time possible.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook