View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:35 PM  
SplatterMaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
He answered and made it very clear how he knows it. I'm not sure how he knows by sending a "takedown notice", but I've never sent a DMCA notice and got a reply telling me that they pay via PayPal, Lol. But there must have been something that alerted him to that. Of course...they just now supposedly had that shut down. So I'm not sure how that could be relevant (sending takedown notices in the past that is)
Nah, they don?t reply and tell me how they pay affiliates, I get that from forums. One thing you can count on a pirate to do is proudly post he has been paid and how

I battle these guys daily in a game of wack-a-mole, so I fully support what AK is doing and wish him the best.

Today?s pirates just don?t seem to get it. It?s not about openly sharing content. That?s been going on since the first image was put online and will never stop. It?s about making money off work you didn?t do. I often wonder how those who fight for free content for everyone can support these people. If you?re paying a file locker then it isn?t really free is it?
SplatterMaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook