View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 12:52 PM  
inthecrack
Confirmed User

Quote:
I have found a man who is the LARGEST supporter of SOPA I have ever seen.

He's taken it into his OWN HANDS to destroy free speech and freedom of information online by trying to shut down every file hosting website he can find, while bullshitting reasons so he seems righteous to anyone he shows his campaign to.

You can find his personal information using WHOIS obviously, and use it to contact him and tell him why his campaign hurts the freedom of information, free speech, and makes him look like an idiot.

Email him and show him the error of his ways. If his stupid campaign gains any traction it can do huge harm to freedom of information, give governments inspiration and support to more strongly pursue bills like SOPA, and go against everything we stand for.

Share this, post it somewhere, share it again, then post it again. This is a way to fight back. It will be an example of how we will not tolerate totalitarian and draconian rule and legislation. This is a free internet.
WTF? The ignorance of the people on the other side of this argument is absolutely astounding! So under the guise of something called free speech and freedom of information the people who actually have the talent and put in the effort and expense to produce a quality product are then expected to just give it all up to the lowliest leaches who can't make it in this business to be compensated for our work. If that is what free speech and freedom of information is then it is seriously flawed. I'm pretty sure freedom of information does not trump copyright laws.

www.inthecrack.com
inthecrack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook