View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:20 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Webmoney will freeze funds over a complaint about false registration information also the CP charges will help a lot.
Have you been able to freeze funds of a site this way? If you have a solid contact over there, fire it over please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Jesus Christ - View Post
If adultkings claims are accurate it is an admirable thing he is doing, but the behavior of some of his his cheer leading squad is turning me off big time.
Never mind multiple fake nick trolls trying to derail the thread, we wouldn't want the "cheer leading squad" to get in your way of supporting someone who is making real progress against pirate sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon View Post
Sorry DWB, but when I read your posts, it feels like I'm reading Paul Markhams. Like other people said. You say alot, but really don't say anything.
You mean like one troll said.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not here to educate anyone or tell them what to do step by step. I look out for myself and do what works for me. Nothing else.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook