View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:36 PM  
longdongsilver
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
You're right, I will try and keep this thread going, I'm just annoyed as fuck that this most serious issue is being derailed by fuckwits.
LOL... how predictable - you're back

annoyed as fuck ??? - you sound more childlike everytime i come back to read your latest self important rantings...

Taking down some tiny little lockers no one has heard of its only a most serious issue in your mind, when just ONE of the big tubes here has 100X more traffic than all of these tiny sites combined. What is your motivation if not getting our revenue back up? Who cares about your personal feelings...this is an adult webmaster board.

Why are you not putting your effort towards the real problems?

Do you really believe that most people dont know about torrents??? how can you even say that? I can assure you many more have heard of torrents and use them than any of the little obscure sites you have on your list.

1. why are you publishing blow by blow what you are doing for all to read and work around? why not buzz off and get a big filelocker taken out with some evidence that you were responsible so we can give you the kudos that you desperately need and seek.

2. why still no move to tackle any of the larger sites that actually could help sales even if a tiny %

3. why all this effort on file lockers and nothing toward tubes when they tubes are the main culprit for loss of sales. Do you run an illegal tube? and using this to sidetrack the issue??

4. why try and take credit for things that have obviously have nothing to do with you?

5. why try to call for bans on members here that dare to ask you any kind of pointed questions or get any kind of sensible answers from you? were you bullied at your private school

6. you assume you can call people fuckwits and they are not allowed to respond with anything other than pleasantries? This makes you sound childish and pathetic.

7. Show us some credentials if you want us to believe you have considerable resources and have any hope of achieving even the small goals you seem to have set yourself at this point.

8. Publish some evidence, anything at all that demostrates paypal/visa is working with you because i don't have any faith in what you are saying is true at this point.

9. why try and brag that you're a member of some "old school tie private school club" with illustrious friends in high places and talk like you're anything other than a bottom feeder in the adult industry? start being honest with yourself.

How does a thread, that shows nothing new and promises nothing other than shutting down some crappy tiny filelockers get this much attention and yet i see 3 other threads regarding fapdu and other large tubes that are killing sales to main adult membership sites and hardly anyone flinches??

I mean if anyone that dares to say this thread is a waste of space so far and that you have shown no hard evidence to substantiate ANY of your claims is obviously an uploader for these filelockers..... then i can be sure that the only ones cheering this fruitless cause led by an immature child who cries for bans from anyone that doesn't say he's amazing for showing what EVERYONE KNOWS ALREADY that illegal material is uploaded to filelockers.. is therefore running an illegal tube and costing this industry far more.

I had hoped that in your last little child's tantrum you had spoken your first words of truth about leaving this thread ? we can't believe anything that you say can we.
longdongsilver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook