View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:25 PM  
krylon
Confirmed User

lol. some people in the adult industry are really stupid, or retarded. Do you think that people who do site rips are really LEGIT memers who paid with their own credit cards? LOL. They all card access, and don't give a shit if you have their IP address in the video, you think they do it from their home PC's? Wow...

sorry..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
I say blah blah blah because I've been hearing the same shit for several years now and each and every one of you have been wrong.

We haven't had ONE video that we've locked down escape our members area in almost three years. Not one. Count them.... ZERO.

You can't rip it, and if you screen record it we have your username, IP, date and time of watch, and members see this and don't bother. And for those who maybe didn't give a shit, if they did screen record it, they didn't share it. Anything of ours that is out there is either old DVD or old site content that was not protected OR low res videos that we allow them to have.

So yea, the stupidity in adult is astounding. There are those of us who DO and those of you who say it can't be done. I'm pretty sure what side of the fence I'm sitting on, and it isn't the "can't be done" side.
krylon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook